Your Ad Here

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Will smith wear Hancock costume for Jada


Will Smith wears his Hancock costume for his wife Jada Pinkett-Smith in the bedroom. The Hollywood star has confessed that he dons the tight fitting leather outfit, worn by his superhero character in the new film, to please Jada when there is no one else around. He said, “I took the suit home and my wife and I use it sometimes. Just around the house. It’s great.”

The 39-year-old star, also known by the nickname ‘Big willy’, revealed his perfect day would be to play a round of golf with his wife, catch a movie and rush home for some romantic time alone with Jada. He added, “It would have to be a horror film. Horror films make her all clingy”.

1 comment:

  1. nice blog. I hit on two of your ad sense .

    http://my-black-and-white-photography.blogspot.com/2008/07/against-all-odds.html

    ReplyDelete